Our services include annual and biennial inspections of bridges for numerous state and county municipalities as well as government agencies.
We offer services from simple field notes and sketches to full inspection condition reports. By keeping up to date on the current NBIS and AASHTO Bridge Inspection Specifications and Guidelines, we are able to identify significant defects and recommend required repairs.
Our bridge inspection teams are certified to conduct the following:
- Annual and Biennial Inspections
- Condition Inspections
- Analyses and Load Ratings
- Bridge Scour Analyses
- Rehabilitation/ Repair Recommendations
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Structure Inventory, Condition and Appraisal
- National Bridge Inspection Standards (NBIS) Reporting
- Pontis Reporting
- Historic Bridge Inspection
Casey Fitzpatrick, P.E.